Tuesday, April 7, 2009

When was the last time he grabbed you and kissed you? I know you remember how it used to be.



So I suppose I should explain why in a moment of insanity I've posted pictures of a rose bush on my blog. Well, this is my new baby, and I love it. It cost me a whole $4.99 at Safeway, and it's simply devine. It just makes me happy, you know? And these days, I'll take all the happy that I can get. This is what has spawned my new found girly/grandma phase. Suddenly I've fallen in love with antique tea sets, floral print, knitting, and dresses all over again. Scary thought.

On the other hand, maybe this change is just what I need...

Going back to a point I made earlier: "I'll take all the happy I can get". It seems lately as if I'm being compressed from all around me. From my family to my friends, no one seems to be content these days. It's just more more more. I don't get why people can't just be happy with what they have. It's like chasing an impossible dream. I'm sick of watching people run into themselves. Not only is it pointless, but it brings everyone else down. Just decide what you want, and go with it.

No comments: