Friday, December 19, 2008

News time.

Oh man,
So something's happened, and it's like, of epic fucking proportions. Like, this is big news.
I have my first hangover ever.
Well, at least, I think it's a hangover. I mean, I've never really had a hangover before, so I don't know exactly what one feels like, but I looked it up on WebMD and it sounds pretty much like me right now.
This is really weird. Considering how much I used to drink, and I never used to get hangovers. So I find it pretty fucking funny that the first time I drink legally I get a hangover. You know you're getting old when... (LOL!)
Anyways, I'm eighteen now. The thought is kind of weird. I'll let you know more when I figure that shit out.

Oh, and P.S, as anti-Julia of me this sounds, I'm going to admit right now that I like Tila Tequila and listen to her music quite a bit, and that I think this is a good song. It's really fucking catchy.

No comments: