Saturday, September 20, 2008

RECAP!

HAH! So its the end of September, basically fall in Calgary, except for these damned heat spells that we keep getting, and fall makes me happy, because it means one other thing besides school:
FALL CLOTHES!
That's right. With this glorious season comes the brisk weather that is worthy of long sleeved shirts, sweaters, long pants, boots, tights, and other glorious things, and in Feburary the Fall 2008 runways of New York Fashion Week saw some of the best pieces that I have ever set my sights on. Ever. I want to gobble it all up. For real.
So starting...now, I'm going to start going through all of the saved pictures on my computer and putting them up, mostly so that I can point out to relatives "I want THIS THIS THIS AND THAT.", or so that you can do the same.
But that is that and this is this. So keep looking and I'll keep updating.

No comments: