Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pick up your pieces and move the fuck on.

So, I've been going through a bit of a dilemma lately. Which isn't fair to me.
I guess I should begin from the start of these shenannigans...

See, lately things have been going really well for me, like, I'm just cruising, and seriously, The past three weeks or so I've been the happiest that I've been for a consistent length of time in a reallly long time.
You know what's been the greatest about being happy though?
(insert sarcastic roll of eyes here)
Three of my friends has told me that they're happy for me.
Thanks Paul, Laura, and Erica.

The rest of them are too busy whining and shit about how terrible things are for them, and they expect me to listen. Normally, I'd be like, cool, I can listen, but the thing is I ALWAYS have to listen to them. No matter what mood they're in, but if I say one thing about myself I feel fucking guilty, or they critisise me or tell me to shut up or something. But the worst is the guilt trip. Like, "oh good for you, you're happy, who gives a fuck? my life is terrible and I don't want you to rub it in my face how happy you are."
So listen up fuckers,
I have a RIGHT to be happy. I've worked my ass off to get into University, I worked my ass off to get my job, I work my ass off to keep my emotions in-check, and I'm working my ass off to keep floating. What the fuck have you done? Gone and screwed around? Good for you. Now if you can't listen to me be happy then fuck you. Don't drag me into your drama, don't whine to me about the same thing for three weeks and expect me to stay sympathetic, don't don't DON'T. Okay?

Thats all I really have to say. I have more runways to post, but I'm being lazy about it so they'll be up soon enough. Keep your pants on.

No comments: