Monday, September 8, 2008

Nobody likes a hero.

Simplicity has died. Nexopia has changed to version two, which has slowed it down to virtually snail paced, which means I will not be on there anymore. Thats stupid.
But from this comes a bright side. Me not using nexopia (or facebook, because I hate that too) means alot more time on my hands, which I can dedicate to this here blog. Which means you can expect daily updates and whatnot. I'm also getting my laptop (even though it didn't come in today :( LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO!!!), which means I'll be uploading alot more for photos and stuff, because I've come to assume that having my own system not slowed down by my sister's 83479384723 games that she DOESEN'T EVER PLAY will mean that I will
1) be able to get all of my shit onto there.
2) be able to get all of my shit on here faster.
It also means that I can do stuff from school and work.
FTW.
Anyways, I'm mad and cold, so I'm going to jam now before my grammar gets even worse.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

when are these "daily updates" coming?