Thursday, July 10, 2008

There's a war inside of me. Do I cause new heartbreak to write a new broken song? I feel like I wouldn't like me if I met me.

When you don't know what you want, you end up with alot that you don't.

I've been thinking alot lately, and there's been one particular person in my life that I'm scared to get close to, not because I'm afraid of getting hurt, but because I'm afraid of hurting them (for once, and I might be afraid of hurting myself, but moreso the former). I truly feel like they're the type of person that I want to completely open up to, because I don't want them to just drift out of my life like others have, because they're so like me, but that's also what scares me. I guess, I just...I don't know. I want to be with them so bad, but at the same time I'm scared for me and for them and the destructive toll that I can take on people. And I've taken the chance, I've tried, I've tried, I've tried, but I don't know how much of me and them I can take.

No comments: