Saturday, July 19, 2008

Random Adventure time!












Bahaha. okay. Its time for a funny story regarding these photos, because I haven't had a funny story to tell in a while. These were taken in Mountain Equipment Co-Op. Now, those that know me know that I have no reason to me in MEC because I am unathletic and I am not exactly your out-doorsy adventerous type. Anyways, back to why we were there, Kelsey had bought a backpack for her trip to Europe and when she got it home she realized there was a little hole in it from like, the knife when people were unpacking the boxes or whatever, so we went to return it. Well, her mum was in a rush, and there was nobody helping us at a decent pace so Kelsey gave her car keys to her mum and she went off to pick up her sister and was going to come get us after. Well, here we were, it was raining outside, so we decided to go camping in one of the display tents, and we probably spend a good hour in there, and it seemed like we scared pretty much anyone who came by looking to buy the tent because they didn't realize that we were in it. And really, we're not scary. We just kind of chilled and texted people and I drew Donnovan a picture and stuff. Anyways, wrapping this up, it was a pretty cozy tent which I'm going to make Kelsey purchase when she's all rich and whatnot from modelling so that I can live in her living room in it.

No comments: