Thursday, May 22, 2008

Everyone inside the mechanism is yearning to get out.

So, I haven't been around for a while. My bad, I know.
Alot has gone down over the past...uh...two weeks? Or whatever. I don't know.
I spent the last weekend in Sylvan lake, just kind of chillin' with some of the girls (for once).
Pics to follow, but this computer is being a DB and it won't let me put them up.
GAYYYY. But I did put up some New links, pretty much just linking you to my myspace and to Laura Kathleen Productions, which is Laura, a photographer, and pretty much the best person you'll ever meet, Lainey Gossip, queen at feeding my gossip addictions, as well as I've hooked you up with some sweet music. Because who doesen't love sweet music?
Anyways...

Summary of our girls weekend(in a bunch of inside jokes that you'll NEVER understand):
jolanda + crystal + molly = dope names.
YAGERBOMBSYAGERBOMBSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
titz 4 hitz.
I CAN RIDE MY BIKE WITH NO HANDLEBARS.
suntanning, aka burninggggg.
26 of rum.
40 of gin.
pilsner.
Hotboxing the bathroom.
SOCIABLES.
BATHROOM CARDS FOR SRSLY.
Stacy running into every bar possible.
Randoms coming into the hotel room.
PLAYAHPLAYUHHHHHHH.
Forrest Gump.
SMILE WITH YOUR EYES.
HEY GIRLL HEYYYYYY
talking at 4am.
sk8er boizzzzzzz.
4 minutes to save the worrlldddddd.
STFU AND THEN ORGASMMMMMM

Also, Random thoughts:
My mouse is sticking and it won't highlight shit properly.
I pay like, a gajillion dollars a year to go to this school. You'd think they'd be able to afford a decent mouse.
Also, last night my wireless mouse died AGAIN. And guess who had to rob her camera of her batteries in order to replace them.
OH YEAH.

No comments: