Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birds are singing to calm us down.

Daily thoughts-
Today has been a good day. I did well on a Hamlet test, and though it was given, Its still a mood-booster. I got to see my best friend, and another good friend. Grad is tommorrow, and in all honest truth, I think I'd rather have Alex there than anyone else, because she understands how I feel simply by how I am acting, and I dunno. I just love her.
One of the biggest things that happened to me today though was me getting my camera. I'm so seriously stoked on it, so don't be suprised if all of a sudden you start seeing alot more of my terrible snapshots.

Alex: Why isn't this working? I'm getting you a new cellphone.
Julia: Maybe you should get yourself a cell phone first?
Alex: I'll just get us a couples plan.

1 comment:

Princess_Hipiiee4ee said...

so you got your camera & stop writting? nice