Thursday, August 21, 2008

With a hairbrush and an airbrush I'd be white gold.

So I cleaned out my purse (cue horror-movie-esque scream here) because its been a disaster since I got back from Montreal on account of it being my carry-on and I want to find my iPod because my work is so quiet and I'm going bonkers without it.
Here's what I found:

-3 packages of Lemon-Lime Crystal Lite singles
-Deoderant (left over from being a carry on)
-Visine
-A pack of Dentyne Ice
-A carry on sized bottle of Rosemary lotion
-An altoids tin filled with hair elastics, bobby pins, and rubber bands for work.
-Sunglasses
-Glasses (my real ones, not the stupid indie-kid ones that I wear as a joke).
-Rant by Chuck Palahniuk
-A washcloth that I stole from a hotel
-A package of bus tickets
-Ikea sheet (the one where you write down the shit you want and what dept. it's in)
-3 packages of Pink Lemonade flavoured Crystal Lite Singles
-A pad of post its
-Headphones
-iPod (now currently occupying the stereo on account of me finding it after looking for it.)
-A book that I bought at UO as a gift idea called "Pickups and Comeons" which is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.
-Green Apple flavoured candy Spray
-A bottle of Orange Vitamin Water
-A letter that I have to deliver
-Lemon body butter
-Contact solution Eye drops
-Hand Sanitizer
-A travel-sized bottle of sunscreen that I usually use when I'm snowboarding so I have no idea what it's doing in my bag.
-Perscription bottle of Dexedrine
-Jumbo paper clip that I probably took absentmindedly from work.
-Tin of Rosebud Strawberry lip balm
-Mini package of klenexes
-Gift I got for a friend in Montreal
-Price tag of the gift I got for a friend in Montreal
-Kidrobot thinger that I got for my boss in Montreal
-Rock and Republic Keychain that has my Car Keys and House Key on it.
-Metro Pass from Montreal
-4 Guitar Pics
-Silver Lame Headband
-Black Lame Headband
-Black Braided headband
-Black double-strand elastic headband.
-4 Mode Models pens
-Pink shiny Lipsgloss
-Pink Lemonade Lip Smackers
-Blistex SPF 30 Lip Balm
-Classic old-school chap stick
-Receipt wallet
-3 hair elastics
-5 garbage post-it notes
-Stack of adhesive labels
-Notebook that was supposed to be for school but I'm using it now because I have no other notebooks.
-2 Notebooks from work (one covered in Post-it reminders)
-5 Old bus transfers
-Band-aid
-Cute little bobby pin with a leaf design on it.
-Rosary necklace, which is now around my neck because I spent like, an hour this morning looking for it because I wanted to wear it.
-Folder containing: Job Interview sheets, 2 resumes, scholarship info, University schedule that I was using to block work hours into, International board list that I was using yesterday, Some pictures that I printed out from The Sartorialist, Some pictures I printed out from ones 2 watch and fashionista because I want to put them in my room.
-Matt & Nat wallet containing: Drivers Lisence, U of C student ID, Last Year's student ID, Debit Card, Hospital Card (with Health Care number, ect), Blood Type Card (with Med information written on the back), Starbucks card (which I suspect has nothing on it), Shoppers Optimum Card, Chapters/Indigo gift card, American Eagle gift card, and Tewnty one dollars and twenty nine cents.
-Makeup bag containing: 3 makeup sponges, Sephora Compact mirror, Listerine Pocket packs, 2 mascara brushes (the ones that come in packages), Eyelash curler, Benefit Some kind-a gorgeous foundation faker, Physician's formula green tinted concealer (to get rid of red spots), Cover Girl eyeliner, Cover Girl lash blast mascara, Chanel Lip gloss, Smashbox Camera-finish concealer, sample sized roll-on of Vera Wang Princess EDT, and a sample sized spray on of this Men's clogne that I sometimes wear because oddly enough it smells like Flowerbomb.

I'll take a picture when I get home.
Its actually quite funny. It was piled in a mountain probably comparable in size to what they consider to be "mountains" in Montreal when my co-worker came downstairs and gave me the weirdest look.
Ah, I love my job.

1 comment:

Vain and Vapid said...

Wow, I suppose that is a bit excessive but then again, you can't possibly be in need of anything at all while traveling. Ever.