Friday, June 13, 2008

I won't feed you false hope.

Likes;
How my new math teacher is literally more ADHD than me, The University of Calgary and Mac Hall study sessions with Sarah, Pwning my english diploma and how I'm going to pwn my Social on Monday, 13 days- get stoked, Thursday nights free again, Nifty Bio notes, 100% on 2 required reading assignments and a book report which were worth like 20% of my English grade, 2-4-6-8 fourteen days 'till I graduate, might get a job tutoring social (DEEEECEEEEE), the liklihood of me having 100% in english when my teacher submits my mark pre-diploma is substantially high, LauraLauraLaura and her dope car, Stacy's attractive faces.

Dislikes;
Embarassing Moments, Keeping track of people, Awkward situations, I'm scared to start trusting my instincts again, Panic mode, I know you're lying to me and it pisses me off more than if you would just start telling the truth.

Exams are over on June 26th, and then Erica is in town. This means time and pictures.
Don't count on anything until then, but after I promise I'll update at least once a day, if only for my sake.
Coming soon; A Photo Montage: The Many Faces of Stacy

No comments: